- Information We Collect.
We actively collect general types of information about you when you visit and use our Website; examples include personal information, behavioral information, and indirect information. Some of the information which you may affirmatively submit may be personally identifiable information (that is, information that can be uniquely identified with you, such as your full name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number and sales delivery, billing and credit card information). Sometimes we collect combinations of these types of information:
- Personal Information. Is information that can be used to identify you or any other individual to whom the information may relate. This is information which you are prompted to provide to us. Such information may include your name, address, telephone number(s), mobile numbers and email address, credit card number, or other unique information about you which you provide to us during the purchase and order process, or through the course of communicating with us about the products and services provided on our Website. We may collect this same information about all other persons when you provide it to us.
- Behavioral Information. Is information which is automatically collected when you use our Website. This information includes the areas of our Website that you visit, what services you access or ordered, information about your computer hardware and software, including your IP address, geographic location, browser preference, operating system type, domain names, times that you access the internet, and other websites you have visited. When we can identify you personally through the use of this information, it becomes Personal Information.
- Third-Party Information. Is information about you that we acquire from a third-party which may include personal, demographic, behavioral and indirect information. This collection may also include, but not limited to, first party cookies, third-party cookies, anonymous cookies, persistent identifiers, email opt-in records and search engine keywords. We have no access or control over these cookies and other tracking devices used by third-parties including advertisers and networks, internet service providers, data analytics providers or social networks and platforms. We have no responsibility or liability for the policies and practices of these parties. When we can identify you personally through the use of this information, it becomes Personal Information.
- No Information Collected from Children. We will never knowingly collect any Personal Information from children under the age of 18. If we obtain actual knowledge that we have collected Personal Information about a child under the age of 18, that information will be immediately deleted from its database. Because it does not collect such information, we have no such information to use or to disclose to third-parties.
- No Sensitive Health Information is Collected. We do not collect information about past, present or potential future medical conditions or treatments. Nor do we collect any biometric information.
- Credit Card Information and Bank Account Information. We collect credit card number(s), payment and billing information and related information, when you place an order on our Website. When the credit card or bank account information is submitted to us, such information is encrypted and is protected with SSL encryption software. We will use the credit card information or bank account information for purposes of processing and completing the transaction you requested through a third-party processor. As such, information will be disclosed to third-parties as necessary to complete the requested purchase transaction.
- How We Use Information Collected.
- Providing Services and Products. We use the information we gather on our Website to provide you with the services and or products you have requested. This may include passing your information on to a third-party to provide and/or process such services or products. For example, we will disclose your billing information to payment processors to process the transaction, we will disclose your shipping address to fulfillment and shipping contractors to deliver a product to you, and we may disclose your email address to email fulfillment contractors to send you emails from us. Although our contractual arrangement limits how this party can use your information, we do not control the privacy practices of third-parties. If you have any questions or wish to remove your information from the third-party databases, you will need to contact that party directly.
- Improving Our Website. We use the information we gather to respond to any inquiries you make, operate and improve the functionality of our Website, and deliver the products and services advertised on our Website. We use the same for testing, research, analysis and product or marketing development. Our services include the display of personalized products, content, and advertising, relating to your experience and interests. This includes maintaining and improving the safety, security and integrity of our Website, databases and technology assets.
- Promotions and Communications with You. We also use the information we gather to promote our and third-party services and products to you that might be of interest to you. We also use the information we have gathered to respond to your inquiries, concerns or requests. If your request is made through a third-party, we may use the information to respond to their requests.
- Disclosure of Information to Others.
- Product and Service Delivery. We share all categories of information set out in this policy with third-parties who help us in the delivery of the products and services you have requested.
- Website Functionality. We share all categories of information set out in this policy with third-parties we employ to perform technical functions on our behalf. Examples include third-parties who host our Website, analyze our data, provide marketing assistance, process credit card payments, and provide customer service as set forth above.
- Promotions, and Communications with You. We share all categories of information set out in this policy with third parties including affiliated entities, service providers, and data aggregators with your information with third parties who will provide you with their opportunities, products or services. Again, this includes your personal and non-personal information, and includes your interests and preferences, so they may determine whether you might be interested in their products or services.
- Anonymized information. We share aggregated anonymous information about you, combined with other persons using our Website with third-parties, so that they can understand the kinds of visitors that come to our Website, and how those visitors use our Website and promotion of our marketing. This includes demographic information and behavioral information.
- Legal Process. We disclose your information if legally required to do so, or at our discretion, pursuant to a request from a governmental entity, or if we believe in good faith that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to legal requirements or comply with legal process; (b) protect our rights or property, or our affiliated companies; (c) prevent a crime or protect national security; or (d) protect the personal safety of users or the public.
- Acquisition or Merger. We may disclose and transfer your information to a third-party who acquires any or all of our business, whether such acquisition is by way of merger, consolidation or purchase of all or a substantial portion of our assets. In the event we become the subject of an insolvency proceeding, whether voluntary or involuntary, we or our liquidator, administrator, receiver or administrative receiver may sell, license or otherwise dispose of, such information in a transaction approved by the court.
- Opt-Out Procedures
You may always opt-out of receiving communications from us. To not receive future e-mail communications from us, please email us here: email@example.com or contact us HERE.
We endeavor to safeguard and protect your information. When you submit information on our Website, such information is protected both online and offline. We have security measures in place to protect against the loss, misuse, and alteration of personal information under our control. The servers in which we store your information are kept in a secure physical environment. The servers have industry standard firewalls. Access to such servers is password protected and access by our employees is limited. Currently, we use Secure Socket Layer software ("SSL") to protect data and to secure any transactions. SSL encrypts information including credit card number(s), and names and addresses, as they are transmitted over the Internet. Please be advised that, although we take commercially reasonable technological precautions to protect your data, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure; therefore, we cannot and do not warrant that your information will be absolutely secure. Any transmission of data at or through our Website is at your own risk. However, access to your information is strictly limited and not accessible to the public.
Generally, we as well as third-party vendors, networks, ISP(s) and supporting advertisers use technologies such as cookies, web beacons, and java scripts. These technologies collect internet protocol (“IP”) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (“ISP”), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, and/or clickstream data. This information is used to analyze trends, administer our Website, track users’ movements through our Website and gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We may receive reports based on these technologies on an individual or aggregated basis. California residents have the right to know if we respond to do not track signals or cookies. We do not respond to such signals or cookies.
- Web Beacons. We use electronic images known as Web Beacons (sometimes called single-pixel gifs, clear gifs or action tags) which allow us to collect information about your visit to our Website, measure and improve the effectiveness of advertisements and track delivery of advertising. Web Beacons collect only a limited set of information including a cookie number, time and date of page view, as well as a description of the page on which the Web Beacon resides. We may also use Web beacons in email messages sent to you. This allows us to determine if you opened or acted upon the email message. Because Web beacons are the same as any other content request, you cannot opt-out or refuse them. However, they can be rendered ineffective by either opting-out of cookies or changing the cookie setup in your browser.
Facebook Advertising: https://www.facebook.com/help/146952742043748
Google Advertising: https://support.google.com/ads/answer/2662922?hl=en
Google Remarketing Ads: http://www.google.com/settings/ads
Google Analytics: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
Opt-Out Of All Remarketing Ads: http://www.networkadvertising.org/choices/
- Third-Party Collection and Use of Information.
Third-parties collect and use information about you on or through our Website in the following way:
- Advertisers. Advertising agencies, advertising networks, and other companies who place ads on our Website, may use their own cookies, Web beacons, and other technology, to collect information about you. We do not control the use of such technology and have no responsibility for the use of such technology to gather information about you.
- Hyperlinks. Our Website and email messages sometimes contain hypertext links to websites owned by third-parties. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and reference only. We do not operate or control any information, software, products or services, available on these third-party websites. The inclusion of a link on our Website does not imply any endorsement of the services, products or website, or its sponsoring organization.
- Analytics. As described above, we use third-parties to monitor, analyze and report on the traffic to, from and within our Website and email messages.
- Your California Rights.
9.1 Shine the Light. One time a year, a California resident can ask us to disclose what information we received or shared about them and from what category of third-parties this was done for marketing purposes. California residents also have the right to know we do not respond to do not track signals or cookies. Please make this request by sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
9.3 The CCPA requires we give their residents notice of the following rights:
(i.) Right to Know. You have the right to: (a) the categories of personal information we have collected about you; (b) the categories of sources from which personal information is collected; (c) the business or commercial purpose for the information collection; (d) the categories of third parties with whom we have shared personal information; and (e) the specifics of personal information we hold about an individual.
(ii.) Right to Deletion. California residents have a right to request the deletion of their Personal Information collected or maintained it in the past 12 months – there are certain exemptions to this such as legal compliance or to complete a transaction and document that transaction or security incidents; protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity (or prosecute those responsible); debug to identify and repair functionality errors; exercise or ensure the right of another to exercise free speech or other legal right or comply with a legal obligation.
(iii.) Right to Opt-Out of the Sale of Personal Information. You have the right to opt-out of any sale of your Personal Information unless you are requesting a product or service, this is an exemption from this right, and we will process your request. But you have the right to cease all further sale of your Personal Information.
(iv.) Right to Non-Discrimination for the Exercise of a Consumer's Privacy Rights. You have a right and we will not undertake any discriminatory treatment against you, if you exercise of the privacy rights conferred by the CCPA.
(v.) Contact us. For more information or with any questions either through our CONTACT US, or by email at email@example.com
(vi.) Response Time and Response Format. We make every effort to respond to requests within the 45 days, allowed by the law. If there is a delay, we will let you know. We deliver our written response by mail or electronically, at your option. Any disclosures we provide will only cover the twelve (12) month period preceding your request. The response we provide will also explain the reasons why we cannot comply with a request, if applicable. We will provide our response in a manner that is readily useable and should allow you to transmit the information from one entity to another entity without hindrance to you.
- Contact Us